WALDORF, Md., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Community Bank of Tri-County announced today that Todd L. Capitani has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. With over 23 years of experience in accounting, banking, corporate finance and business operations, Mr. Capitani brings an invaluable skill set to Community Bank of Tri-County.
"Todd has been an integral part of our Senior Management team for the past several years," said Michael Middleton, Chief Executive Officer of Community Bank of Tri-County. "He has shown his leadership and financial acumen. I am confident that his knowledge of finance and a forward-thinking perspective will enable the bank to excel as a leading financial institution in the region."
Mr. Capitani joined Community Bank of Tri-County in 2009. As Chief Financial Officer, he is responsible for financial reporting and asset management of the Bank. Mr. Capitani has experience in government contract accounting, controllership, corporate finance, business operations and external audit. Prior to joining Community Bank, Mr. Capitani served as Senior Finance Manager with Deloitte Consulting. Mr. Capitani is a Certified Public Accountant and earned his B.A. in business economics with a concentration in accounting from the University of California.
Community Bank of Tri-County is the oldest independent financial institution headquartered in Southern Maryland with eleven branches and over $975 million in assets. Community Bank of Tri-County branches are conveniently located throughout Calvert, Charles and St. Mary's counties, in Maryland and in King George, Virginia.SOURCE Community Bank of Tri-County
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV