4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- CCCL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CCCL has a quick ratio of 1.92, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- CCCL, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 5.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.6%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- CHINA CERAMICS CO LTD's earnings per share declined by 13.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CHINA CERAMICS CO LTD reported lower earnings of $2.48 versus $2.93 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Building Products industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 2.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $12.16 million to $11.85 million.
- You can view the full China Ceramics Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.