5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- Compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, PITNEY BOWES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $220.56 million or 29.93% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.82%.
- The gross profit margin for PITNEY BOWES INC is rather high; currently it is at 56.10%. Regardless of PBI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PBI's net profit margin of 8.57% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 57.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $257.47 million to $110.34 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 36.31 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, PBI maintains a poor quick ratio of 1.00, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts