5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
- The gross profit margin for EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CORP is rather high; currently it is at 61.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.68% is above that of the industry average.
- EDUC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.99 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CORP's earnings per share declined by 31.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.36 versus $0.30 in the prior year.
- EDUC, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.5%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Educational Development Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts