Vote For The World's Top 18 'Unnecessarily Well Made' Golf Courses
"It is also a great pleasure to welcome these legends of the game who will act as our ambassadors and expert judges on the panel."
He concluded: "Ask a hundred golfers what is their favorite course and you will get a hundred different answers! So we hope as many people as possible will join the debate."
Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch Whisky originates in the Scottish Highlands where, at the Glenmorangie Distillery, it is distilled in the tallest malt whisky stills in Scotland, expertly matured in the finest oak casks, and perfected by the 16 Men of Tain. The distillery was founded in 1843 and is renowned as a pioneer in the whisky industry, uniting tradition with innovation. Glenmorangie was awarded the prestigious title of "Distiller of the Year" by the International Wine & Spirits Competition and has consistently won more "Gold Best in Class" medals than any other single malt over the past six years at the IWSC. Wine Enthusiast also named Glenmorangie "Distiller of the Year" in 2011. Today, the company is one of the most renowned and innovative distillers and marketers of Scotch whisky brands worldwide and is part of Moët Hennessy, the wine and spirits division of Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH). Headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, The Company produces two main single malt brands – Glenmorangie Single Highland Malt Whisky and Ardbeg Single Islay Malt. Visit www.glenmorangie.com for additional information.Responsible Drinking: The Glenmorangie Company advocates responsible drinking and suggests that drinkers savour Glenmorangie whiskies in moderation and in line with recommended daily guidelines for alcohol consumption. This competition is only open to entrants who are of legal drinking age in their country of residence. No prizes of Glenmorangie Whisky will be offered. SOURCE The Glenmorangie Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV