Vote For The World's Top 18 'Unnecessarily Well Made' Golf Courses
NEW YORK, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Glenmorangie, Scotland's Favorite Single Malt Scotch Whisky, is thrilled to announce a new competition that invites golfers to vote for the 18 most "Unnecessarily Well Made" golf courses in the world.
The competition was announced earlier this month in St. Andrews, the "home of golf" and the site of the 2015 Open Championship. Muirfield, the site of this year's Open, as well as many other Open courses are sure to make their way onto the submission list. Glenmorangie's association with golf continues to grow and this marks the second year of partnership for Glenmorangie & The Open Championship, with Glenmorangie evolving from Official Whisky to the 'Spirit of the Open.'
Participants can upload and vote for the courses they consider are the best at www.glenmorangie.com/golf. As entries are received these will be judged for their "Unnecessarily Well Made" credentials and commented on by a distinguished panel of golf course experts:
- Tony Jacklin – Winner of two Majors, winning Ryder Cup Captain, renowned golf course designer and Glenmorangie global ambassador
- Sir Nick Faldo – Winner of six Majors, former Ryder Cup Captain, golf course designer and Glenmorangie ambassador
- Robert Trent Jones Junior – Distinguished golf course architect and former President of the American Society of Golf Course Architects
- David Cannon – World renowned golf photographer and the official photographer of The Open Championship
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts