Mercer, a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments, invites HR professionals to register for its inaugural M&A Ready™ workshop ( www.mercer.com/maready) in Calgary. The workshop will be held April 10-11, 2013 at:
Livingston Place Conference Centre Calgary, Alberta
Now in its tenth year and for the first time in Calgary, the Mercer M&A Ready workshop series delivers crucial insights into the people issues in M&A transactions including strategy and planning; due diligence, integration planning and implementation, culture alignment; and how HR can ultimately help its organization realize the full value of a deal. Participants learn through a deal simulation that illustrates how these issues often present themselves in real transactions.
Upon completion of the two-day workshop, M&A Ready graduates will be prepared to deliver advice, guidance and leadership around four key M&A human capital challenges identified by Mercer via its extensive experience and research across markets and industries:
- Managing the M&A process in domestic and cross-border deals
- Assessing, engaging and retaining key talent
- Understanding and planning for due diligence and integration across all relevant work streams
- Driving cultural integration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV