Why Are Central Banks Buying Gold?
VANCOUVER, Canada (Bullions Bull Canada) -- It is a strain on one's sanity to be continually bombarded with mainstream fantasy-news depicting a mythical realm the precise, mirror opposite of our real world.
We see yet another example of this with the mind-numbing disconnect in the gold market. Anyone who spends a significant amount of time poisoning their minds with the daily missives of the corporate media has heard the "news": the gold market is about to crash, so all of the "smart money" is now bailing out.
They point to George Soros, who once again claims to be "selling gold." All gold investors are familiar with George Soros. He's the respected tycoon who proclaimed that "gold is a bubble" ...right before he went on another buying spree. Indeed, if the media reports of Soros "selling gold" were actually true, he would have personally dumped more gold onto the market than even the Bank of England.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV