Fiberlink Named To CRN's 2013 5-Star Partner Program Guide
"The companies listed in CRN's 2013 Partner Program Guide represent a comprehensive list of the best channel programs in the market today," said Kelley Damore, Senior Vice President and Editorial Director, for UBM Tech Channel's CRN. "The 5-star award is reserved for vendors that understand that a successful partnership does not rely solely on the technology. By offering their partners tools, education and regular updates, vendors on this list go above and beyond traditional support to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership."
The 2013 Partner Program Guide will be featured on CRN.com and the 5-Star Partners listing will be highlighted in the March 2013 issue of CRN.
More information on Fiberlink's partner program can be found here.
About MaaS360MaaS360 by Fiberlink simplifies mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and secure document sharing in the BYOD era. Trusted by small businesses, government agencies, universities, and large enterprises worldwide, MaaS360 enables mobile policies that boost productivity, protect employee privacy, and secure sensitive data across smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Built on a highly scalable, multitenant architecture, MaaS360's on-demand mobility management can be deployed in minutes and seamlessly integrates with existing infrastructure, extending enterprise systems to a mobile environment. Backed by 20 years of experience and the most responsive customer service in the industry, MaaS360 helps organizations transform business operations and reduce the costs of supporting the expanding mobile workforce. To learn more and get started, visit http://www.maas360.com.© 2013 MaaS360 and the MaaS360 logo are trademarks of Fiberlink Communications and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other brand names are trademarks of their respective partners. SOURCE Fiberlink
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV