BLE's License This! Competition Is Now Open For Entries
LONDON, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brand Licensing Europe, the Advanstar organised licensing exhibition, has announced that its License This! Challenge is now open for entries at www.brandlicensing.eu.
License This! offers new creative concepts the opportunity to break into the global licensing industry. It is open to any new property that has its roots in publishing, art and design, television or digital media. The competition is now in its 4 th year.
Every entry is reviewed by a panel of experts which meets to create a shortlist of four finalists. The four finalists pitch their properties to the panel in front of a live audience at BLE on 17 th October 2013. The panel then chooses a winner to receive a fully-furnished stand at Brand Licensing Europe 2014, worth £4,500, so that the new property can be brought back to market next year.
Pink Chillies, a new character brand born out of a love for elephants, was the winner of License This! 2012 and is now making preparations to bring the property back to BLE in 2013. Suzanne Till, Founding Director of Pink Chillies, said: "We are thrilled to have won the challenge, and look forward to planning our strategy for the next 12 months. Exhibiting at BLE will give us fantastic exposure to the UK and European markets and we can't wait to showcase Pink Chillies next year."Entry forms and rules for the competition can be found at www.brandlicensing.eu SOURCE Advanstar Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV