New Service Provides Customers Rapid Access to Top APM Experts Exactly When, Where and How They Need Them
DETROIT, March 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of APM, today announced the launch of Compuware Performance Pit Stop Service. This cost-effective and innovative service gives customers rapid access to top Compuware APM experts exactly when, where and how they need them to lower business and IT risk.
The Compuware Performance Pit Stop Service—from Compuware APM—is ideal for organizations that need fast, easy-to-access experts to help them optimize application performance in their IT and business operations. Modern application environments are getting increasingly complex with dynamic browser apps, private and public clouds, big data and globally distributed service-based architectures. Additionally, business demands are driving application change faster than ever; and in the face of all this complexity and change, IT teams are running leaner than ever. The Compuware Performance Pit Stop Service is targeted at solving this dilemma by providing experts on-demand."APM experts from Compuware have a global presence and extensive APM field-based experience," said Andrew Hittle, Vice President of Compuware's APM Customer Service Organization. "This hands-on field experience, coupled with expert knowledge of emerging application performance environments through Compuware's APM Center of Excellence, gives us a unique advantage in providing talent and expertise for even the most challenging APM augmentation requirements." Compuware customers will now be able to enhance their existing IT resources and fill critical, time-sensitive gaps in APM knowledge and expertise through the new Performance Pit Stop Service. Highly skilled APM experts can immediately help solve specific application performance problems using Compuware's industry leading technology. Performance Pit Stop Service provides:
- High-level Expertise: Immediate access to expertise when needed to apply a practical perspective to a situation and quickly diagnose, fix and resume application performance.
- Rapid Accessibility: Immediate access to expertise where it is needed, and expediently procured with minimal hassle and/or paperwork.
- Flexible Deployment: Immediate or planned access to expertise how it is needed, with choice of service deliveries that best fit specific needs, at a fixed price, with a choice of pre-scheduled or immediate "walk-in" service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV