Fiduciary Consulting Group @ PSA Honored With 401(k) Advisor Leadership Award
BALTIMORE, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) announced the team of Fiduciary Consulting Group @ PSA from Hunt Valley, MD, received the 2013 401(k) Advisor Leadership Award. Jania Stout, Retirement Plans Practice Leader at PSA, received the award on behalf of the team during a session of the 12th annual ASPPA/ NAPA 401(k) SUMMIT in Las Vegas, NV.
The 401(k) Advisor Leadership Award recognizes a leading financial advisor or team for contributions that exemplify leadership, experience, and expertise in the retirement plan industry. Sponsored by National Association of Plan Advisors ( NAPA) and ASPPA—leaders in retirement education and advocacy—the award reflects the multi-faceted efforts of advisors to serve their clients (plan sponsors and participants), act as a mentor, maintain high ethical standards, and consistently improve their practices and services in the retirement industry.
"Stout and her team at Fiduciary Consulting Group are committed to making a difference in the lives of plan sponsors and their participants," said Brian Graff, executive director/CEO of ASPPA. "They channel this attitude in their service model centered on fiduciary duty, emphasis on participant education, and their openness to innovation in plan design and results. As a result, Stout and her team have enhanced the ability of American workers to achieve a secure retirement."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV