InCharge Debt Solutions Names Kristen Soles To Board Of Trustees
InCharge, a leading nonprofit agency, helps people achieve and maintain a better financial future through high quality, responsive and personalized counseling and education in the areas of credit, housing and bankruptcy.
ORLANDO, Fla., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- InCharge® Debt Solutions ("InCharge"), a nonprofit credit counseling agency, announced today that Ms. Kristen Soles was voted onto its Board of Trustees at the board's last meeting held in Orlando, Florida. Soles is a CPA and a member of the Government Contracting & Technology Group of the Bethesda, Maryland-based accounting firm Watkins Meegan, LLC.
"We're pleased and proud to have Kristen join our Board of Trustees and believe she will bring both depth and scope of knowledge to our Board and agency," said Etta Money, InCharge's President. "Kristen has been honored by being named Super CPA in the field of small business accounting three times by Virginia Business magazine and brings a rich background of financial experience to us."Ms. Soles, a graduate of the Mary Washington University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, is currently with Watkins Meegan LLC where she provides advisory services for government contractors. Her experience also includes being outsourced as a financial controller to various clients where she managed staff and prepared consolidated financial statements and budgets. She is a member to the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, the American Institute for Certified Public Accountants, and the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals. Ms. Soles also sits on the Government Steering Committee for the Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce and serves as Watkins Meegan's Member in Charge for the Florida Market. InCharge Debt Solutions provides bankruptcy counseling, credit counseling, and housing counseling services to consumers and service members in need of financial literacy education, money management guidance, and help finding the right debt solution for their specific situation.
- Bankruptcy Education and Counseling: Take required pre-filing and pre-discharge courses and receive counseling from certified staff. Call 866-729-0049.
- Credit Counseling: Certified credit counselors give free, confidential counseling (online or by phone) and offer an alternative to debt consolidation through debt management programs and free budgeting assistance. Call 877-486-4924.
- Housing Counseling Services: Get help with HUD-approved foreclosure prevention, first-time homebuyer education and free counseling. Call 877-251-1882.
- Servicemember Help: Specialized help for military families facing financial difficulty. Call 877-258-9549.
- Online Counseling: Free, comprehensive web counseling provides budget building tool, analysis and available solutions from your computer. Visit: InCharge Debt Solutions.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts