CLEARWATER, Fla., March 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Focused on bringing channel partners together, Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced it will host its spring Channel Link conference on April 10-12, 2013 at the Peabody Hotel in Orlando, Florida. The semiannual event, expected to attract over 500 channel partners, provides IT resellers with the opportunity to network and build relationships with top industry vendors while learning practical new business-building skills. Super Bowl-winning head coach and current Monday Night Football analyst Jon Gruden will deliver the keynote address at the conference.
"This year's spring Channel Link provides our resellers with an incredible opportunity to find the solutions they need to successfully enhance their business in the channel," said Derrek Hallock, vice president, TDAgency at Tech Data. "From our extraordinary education sessions, to our exciting keynote speaker and entertainment, we look forward to presenting another outstanding event for our channel partners."
With its theme " Bringing You Together. Better.," the spring Channel Link conference will address key areas to help resellers grow their businesses, including Cloud, consumer technology, digital signage, healthcare IT, mobility and SMB. Technology Zones, Tech Data Pavilions, and a high-energy Technology Expo will also be featured, as well as breakout discussions featuring some of the industry's top vendors. Highlights will include:
- Business Development Courses: designed to help resellers become versed in the industry's most in-demand technologies and markets by learning from leading training organizations.
- Business Connection Workshops: designed to give resellers the tools, knowledge and understanding to apply the information to your business the moment you leave the event.
- Tech Data Business Enablement Sessions: presented by Tech Data executives, these discovery sessions enable resellers to learn how to leverage Tech Data support and services to grow their business. Topics include Mobility, Cloud, the Data Center, and more.
- Women in the Channel: now in its third year, this amazing event features an experienced panel of successful and influential women in leadership. This year's guest speaker is Heidi Dethloff, vice president, Business Partner and Mid-Market Marketing, IBM North America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV