5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: RSO, LECO, ARE, BXP, DHR
Alexandria Real Estate Equities (NYSE: ARE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 60 cents per share. At a price of $71.69 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.4%. The average volume for Alexandria Real Estate Equities has been 444,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Alexandria Real Estate Equities has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 2.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, operation, management, development, acquisition, and redevelopment of properties for the life sciences industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 67.65. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Alexandria Real Estate Equities a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Alexandria Real Estate Equities as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Alexandria Real Estate Equities Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV