5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GNI, RLJ, NFG, FLS, HUM
Flowserve Corporation (NYSE: FLS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 42 cents per share. At a price of $166.26 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Flowserve Corporation has been 412,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Flowserve Corporation has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Flowserve Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of industrial flow management equipment. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.87. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Flowserve Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Flowserve Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Flowserve Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV