National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 37 cents per share. At a price of $60.62 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.4%. The average volume for National Fuel Gas Company has been 437,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. National Fuel Gas Company has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 19.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. National Fuel Gas Company operates as a diversified energy company in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.43. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate National Fuel Gas Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates National Fuel Gas Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full National Fuel Gas Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV