5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FULL, ELS, PPS, FMC, STJ
Post Properties (NYSE: PPS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $47.76 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for Post Properties has been 488,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Post Properties has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 5.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Post Properties, Inc. is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It primarily develops, owns, and manages multi-family apartment communities. Post Properties, Inc. was founded in 1971 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.07. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Post Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Post Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Post Properties Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV