Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE: HTA) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $11.55 as of 9:37 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.9%. The average volume for Healthcare Trust of America has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Healthcare Trust of America has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 16% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Healthcare Trust of America a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. You can view the full Healthcare Trust of America Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV