5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BGS, HTA, STWD, PCG, DE
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, March 26, 2013, 78 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 14.6%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:B&G Foods (NYSE:BGS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 29 cents per share. At a price of $30.27 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.8%.The average volume for B&G Foods has been 347,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. B&G Foods has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are up 5.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. B&G Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in the manufacture, sale, and distribution of shelf-stable foods and household products in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.20. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate B&G Foods a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.TheStreet Ratings rates B&G Foods as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full B&G Foods Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV