5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AT, OFC, AXS, AUY, KRFT
Yamana Gold (NYSE: AUY) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $15.28 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.7%. The average volume for Yamana Gold has been 6.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Yamana Gold has a market cap of $11.3 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 9.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Yamana Gold Inc. engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties, primarily gold. It also explores for copper, molybdenum, zinc, and silver metals. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.53. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Yamana Gold a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Yamana Gold as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Yamana Gold Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV