5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ARI, CLNY, KRC, BEN, PXD
Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE: PXD) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 4 cents per share. At a price of $123.04 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.1%. The average volume for Pioneer Natural Resources Company has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Pioneer Natural Resources Company has a market cap of $15.4 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 14.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Pioneer Natural Resources Company operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company in the United States and South Africa. The company produces and sells oil, natural gas liquid (NGL), and gas. The company has a P/E ratio of 116.32. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Pioneer Natural Resources Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pioneer Natural Resources Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Pioneer Natural Resources Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV