4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AMTG, LXP, DDS, AVB
AvalonBay Communities (NYSE: AVB) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of per share. At a price of $127.16 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.4%. The average volume for AvalonBay Communities has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. AvalonBay Communities has a market cap of $14.5 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 7.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. AvalonBay Communities, Inc. engages in the development, redevelopment, acquisition, ownership, and operation of multifamily communities in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 46.86. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate AvalonBay Communities a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AvalonBay Communities as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full AvalonBay Communities Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV