5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AI, MOLX, DOX, SRE, FITB
Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $16.30 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.7%. The average volume for Fifth Third Bancorp has been 10.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Fifth Third Bancorp has a market cap of $14.4 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 7.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Fifth Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.95. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Fifth Third Bancorp a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fifth Third Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Fifth Third Bancorp Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV