5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AI, MOLX, DOX, SRE, FITB
Amdocs (NYSE: DOX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $35.64 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for Amdocs has been 750,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Amdocs has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Amdocs Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides software and services for communications, media, and entertainment industry service providers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.94. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Amdocs a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Amdocs as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Amdocs Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV