Molex (NASDAQ: MOLX) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $29.23 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Molex has been 527,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Molex has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 5.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Molex Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electronic components worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.53. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Molex a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Molex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Molex Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV