Francois Goupil De Bouille New Vice President, Infiniti Global Operations
HONG KONG, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Francois Goupil de Bouille has been appointed Infiniti Vice President, Global Operations, effective March 1. In this capacity, he is responsible for the entire Infiniti Sales, Aftersales, Retail Network Development and Customer Care business worldwide. This position also includes full market responsibility for Infiniti's Asia/Oceania region. He is based in Hong Kong and reports to Johan de Nysschen, President of Infiniti Motor Company Ltd. Before, Goupil de Bouille was Vice President and Managing Director for Nissan's Region East with responsibility for Russia and the Ukraine, Nissan's largest growth markets in recent years.
" Francois Goupil de Bouille is a great addition to the Infiniti leadership team," said de Nysschen. "We are building a strong and highly-capable management team as we set up Infiniti for further growth around the world. Based on his broad international experience and proven track record, Francois will play a key role in this development."
Goupil de Bouille is a seasoned automotive professional who spent his 30-year professional life at Ford and Nissan. His successful international career includes leadership positions in Sales, Marketing & Aftersales in countries such as France, Hungary, Switzerland and Russia. Under his leadership, Nissan emerged as the No 1 Japanese brand in Russia and tripled its annual sales from 50,000 to 150,000. Prior to his record-setting in Russia, Goupil de Bouille had been Managing Director, Nissan Sales, Central & Eastern Europe, as well as Vice President, Sales, for Nissan Europe.Goupil de Bouille is a French national. He holds a Master's degree from the EM Lyon Business School. About Infiniti Infiniti, the premium automotive brand, reflects its brand promise "Inspired Performance" with a model line-up of saloons, coupes, SUVs and crossovers featuring exhilarating performance, emotive design and cutting edge technology. Infiniti continues to launch across the globe through a dedicated network of Infiniti Centres that share a commitment to exceptional hospitality throughout the entire period of ownership.
- Infiniti was launched in 1989 in the United States. Infiniti's global footprint expanded into Canada in 1990, Taiwan in 1997, the Middle East in 2004, Korea in 2005 and Russia in 2006. Global expansion continued in 2007 with Infiniti Centres opening in the Ukraine and in one of the world's fastest growing luxury automotive markets, China. In 2008 Infiniti launched in Western and Central Europe which has added 19 additional markets. Infiniti is sold globally in 47 markets to-date.
- Since May 2012, Infiniti Motor Company Ltd.'s new global headquarters is situated in Hong Kong, headed by Johan de Nysschen as President of Infiniti on 1 July.
- Since the 2011 season Infiniti has been a major partner of the Red Bull Racing team. In 2012, three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel was appointed Infiniti's first ever Global Brand Ambassador. The team will be known as Infiniti Red Bull Racing from 2013 season as the relationship evolves to make Infiniti the title partner and lead technical partner with a shared engineering expertise that benefits for the race track and the road.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV