WWE is joining forces with New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Hollywood celebrities and professional athletes to launch Superstars for Sandy Relief, the largest ever global online auction to benefit Hurricane Sandy relief efforts in New York and New Jersey. Beginning today, through a partnership with global charity auction site Charitybuzz.com, the auction will feature unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences with WWE Superstars and other international sports and entertainment celebrities.
Fans can currently visit www.Charitybuzz.com/WWE to begin bidding on items. The proceeds will benefit the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City and Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund and runs through Tuesday, April 9 at 6pm.
Current auction items include experiences with WWE Superstar John Cena ® , WWE Superstar Triple H ® , Sting, Michael J. Fox, Charlie Sheen, Tony Hawk, Coldplay/Chris Martin, Carl Edwards, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Mark Cuban, Carrie Underwood, Adrian Grenier and many more.
Entertainment powerhouse Sean “Diddy” Combs will co-host a Superstars for Sandy Relief party with WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon and special guest Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg that will kick-off WrestleMania ® Week on Thursday, April 4 at Cipriani Wall Street. The live auction will be led by sportscaster Joe Buck, where more incredible experiences will be made available for bidding.“We are extremely grateful for WWE’s support of the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund,” said Governor Chris Christie. “The funds will help thousands of families and businesses in our local community as we continue to rebuild, restore and recover from the worst storm to hit New Jersey in over a century.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV