LEXINGTON, Ky., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With deepest sorrow, Rhino Resource Partners LP reports that our friend and co-worker, Elam Derk Jones, an employee of Castle Valley Mining LLC (" Castle Valley") in Emery County, Utah, was fatally injured in a roof fall at Mine #4 on Friday, March 22, 2013 at approximately 3:05 local time. Mr. Jones was operating a continuous miner when the accident occurred. Another miner was injured in the incident and was taken to the hospital, where he was treated and released.
Castle Valley is working and cooperating with both the Mine Safety and Health Administration and the State of Utah to determine the cause and circumstances surrounding the incident. Castle Valley's Mine #4 has been temporarily idled while the investigation takes place.
About Rhino Resource Partners LPRhino Resource Partners LP is a growth-oriented limited partnership. Rhino produces metallurgical and steam coal in a variety of basins throughout the United States, it leases coal through its Elk Horn subsidiary, and it owns oil and gas acreage in the Utica and Cana Woodford plays. SOURCE Rhino Resource Partners LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV