SHENZHEN, China, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. ("Nam Tai" or the "Company") (NYSE:NTE) today announced that the record date for its upcoming cash dividend of $0.15 per common share will be March 28, 2013. The change is being made due to the Good Friday holiday at the New York Stock Exchange on March 29, 2013. The dividend payment date will be April 19, 2013.
ABOUT NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC.We are an electronics manufacturing and design services provider to a select group of the world's leading OEMs of telecommunications, consumer electronic, medical and automotive products. Through our electronics manufacturing services operations, we manufacture electronic components and subassemblies, including LCD modules, image-sensor modules and FPCAs. These components are used in numerous electronic products, including smartphones, tablets, automotive, laptop computers, digital cameras, electronic toys, handheld video game devices, and entertainment devices. We also manufacture finished products, including mobile phone accessories, home entertainment products and educational products. We assist our OEM customers in the design and development of their products and furnish full turnkey manufacturing services that utilize advanced manufacturing processes and production technologies.
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. is a corporation registered in the British Virgin Islands and listed on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol "NTE"). All the Company's operations are located in the People's Republic of China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV