INGREDIENTS 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or reduced-fat mayonnaise (optional) 1 lettuce leaf 2 thin slices tomato Pepper 2 slices turkey bacon, crisp cooked
Waffle Bee Recipe
- Prepare KELLOGG'S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Lightly spread mayonnaise on one side of each waffle, if desired. Top one of the waffles with lettuce leaf and tomato slices. Lightly sprinkle tomato with pepper. Add bacon slices. Place remaining waffle, mayonnaise side down, on top.
- Cut sandwich in half. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 15 Mins.Total Time to Serve: 15 Mins | Servings: 1
Thick & Fluffy
Original waffles1 scoop (3 tbsp.) Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream1 scoop (2 tbsp.) Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream3 slices fresh mango2 slices fresh plum2
cookies1 dark chocolate candy drop2 candy-coated chocolate piecesString licorice
- Prepare EGGO Thick & Fluffy Original waffle according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Place waffle on small serving plate. Top with the 3 tablespoons scoop of ice cream for bee body. Place the 2 tablespoons scoop of ice cream on waffle for bee head. Alternately place mango and plum slices on bee body. Press KEEBLER GRASSHOPPER cookies into bee body for wings and chocolate drop into bee body for stinger. Place chocolate pieces on bee head for eyes. Press licorice pieces into bee head for antennae. Serve immediately.
To learn more about "Week of Waffles" and enter The Great
Waffle Off! Contest, visit
– your recipe could win the
prize! To join the conversation on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram, please use the hashtag #EggoWaffleOff.
About Kellogg Company
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With 2012 sales of
, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Every day, our well-loved brands nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. These brands include
Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Coco Pops®, Mini-Wheats®,
and many more. Because we believe in the power of breakfast, we focus our philanthropic efforts global hunger relief through our
Breakfasts for Better Days
™ initiative, providing 1 billion servings of cereal and snacks - more than half of which are breakfasts - to children and families in need by the end of 2016. To learn more about our responsible business leadership, foods that delight and how we strive to make a difference in our communities around the world, visit
About The Great Eggo Waffle Off! Contest