INGREDIENTS 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffles 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or reduced-fat mayonnaise (optional) 1 lettuce leaf 2 thin slices tomato Pepper 2 slices turkey bacon, crisp cooked
- Prepare KELLOGG'S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Lightly spread mayonnaise on one side of each waffle, if desired. Top one of the waffles with lettuce leaf and tomato slices. Lightly sprinkle tomato with pepper. Add bacon slices. Place remaining waffle, mayonnaise side down, on top.
- Cut sandwich in half. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 15 Mins.Total Time to Serve: 15 Mins | Servings: 1INGREDIENTS 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original waffles1 scoop (3 tbsp.) Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream1 scoop (2 tbsp.) Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream3 slices fresh mango2 slices fresh plum2 Keebler® Grasshopper® cookies1 dark chocolate candy drop2 candy-coated chocolate piecesString licorice DIRECTIONS
- Prepare EGGO Thick & Fluffy Original waffle according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Place waffle on small serving plate. Top with the 3 tablespoons scoop of ice cream for bee body. Place the 2 tablespoons scoop of ice cream on waffle for bee head. Alternately place mango and plum slices on bee body. Press KEEBLER GRASSHOPPER cookies into bee body for wings and chocolate drop into bee body for stinger. Place chocolate pieces on bee head for eyes. Press licorice pieces into bee head for antennae. Serve immediately.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts