Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group L.P. (NASDAQ: CG) today announced its intention to offer, subject to market and other conditions, senior notes of Carlyle Holdings II Finance L.L.C., its indirect subsidiary. The notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by The Carlyle Group L.P. and its indirect subsidiaries, Carlyle Holdings I L.P., Carlyle Holdings II L.P. and Carlyle Holdings III L.P. Carlyle intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the notes to repay outstanding borrowings under the term loan of its senior credit facility.
The notes will be offered and sold to qualified institutional buyers in the United States pursuant to Rule 144A and outside the United States pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933.
The notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933 and applicable state laws.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a
solicitation of an offer to purchase the notes or any other securities,
and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any state or
jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be
unlawful. This news release is being issued pursuant to and in
accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act of 1933.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV