Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced that industry analysts have published new research reaffirming the company’s continued worldwide market leadership in recording solutions for contact centers, a critical anchor solution for any organization’s customer-centric workforce optimization (WFO) strategy. Organizations looking to enhance and strengthen their compliance posture by identifying and analyzing customer complaints can leverage Verint’s suite of solutions that enables the analysis of all recorded customer interactions.
According to newly released market research from Pelorus Associates, Verint is the leader in contact center software and services worldwide. 1 DMG Consulting LLC also has published new research on quality monitoring (QM) and recording that points to Verint as the global leader in voice recording. 2 Verint has long been recognized as a leader and innovator in recording and QM applications. In fact, the company holds over 300 patents and applications worldwide in this area, and thousands of customers around the world use its patented recording capabilities for quality and compliance.
By leveraging Verint’s recording, WFO and Voice of the Customer Analytics ™ solutions, organizations can proactively monitor and analyze customer requirements, complaints and feedback. With the premise that regulated institutions are incorporating the analysis of consumer complaint data into their compliance management programs, Verint's solutions help capture data across channels, including phone calls, emails, social media and other online communications channels.
Verint’s Voice of the Customer Analytics, which includes speech and text analytics solutions, can provide organizations with early warning signs and pinpoint specific interactions for:
- Emotions and sentiment to capture strong negative (and positive) attitudes stemming from consumer comments
- Terms that may be trending, including those associated with unfavorable experiences
- Complaints by using speech analytics to automatically send alerts and categorize calls for appropriate action, such as evaluation and remediation
- Personalized Guidance opportunities by establishing categories that include scripted agent responses to popular and complex issues and other topics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV