Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE), a holding company that provides growth capital and operational support to healthcare and technology companies, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 prior to market open on Thursday, April 25, 2013.
SAFEGUARD SCIENTIFICS FIRST QUARTER 2013 CONFERENCE CALL Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register.
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2013
Time: 9:00am EDTWebcast: www.safeguard.com/results Call-in Number: 877-317-6789(International) +412-317-6789 Replay Number: 877-344-7529(International) +412-317-0088 Replay Access Code: 10026651 Replay available through May 27, 2013 at 9:00am EDT Speakers: Stephen T. Zarrilli, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Jeffrey B. McGroarty, Senior Vice President – Finance. Format: Discussion of first quarter 2013 financial results followed by Q&A. For more information please contact IR@safeguard.com. About Safeguard Scientifics Founded in 1953 and based in Wayne, Pa., Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE) provides growth capital and operational support to entrepreneurial and innovative healthcare and technology companies in medtech, healthtech, specialty pharmaceuticals, financial technology, digital media, and Enterprise 3.0. For more information, please visit our website at www.safeguard.com. Safeguard Scientifics Press ResourcesBlog: blog.safeguard.comTwitter: twitter.safeguard.com (@Safeguard)StockTwits: stocktwits.safeguard.com ($SFE)LinkedIn: linkedin.safeguard.comFacebook: facebook.safeguard.comYouTube: youtube.safeguard.comSlideShare: slideshare.safeguard.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV