Whole Foods (WFM) was downgraded at Piper Jaffray to neutral from overweight. Sales and margin growth is slowing, Piper Jaffray said. $89 price target.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Alcoa (AA) earnings estimates for fiscal 2013 were reduced at UBS. Higher LME aluminum prices will be offset by lower production and shipments, UBS said. Price target remains $10.
Borg Warner (BWA) price target was increased to $88 at Citigroup. The company's exposure to the fast growing Stop/Start market is underappreciated by the market, Citi said.Dollar General (DG) estimates and price target were increased at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were increased based on strong same-store sales in a favorable operating environment, said Citigroup. The new price target is $65. Parexel (PRXL) estimates and price target were increased at Citigroup to reflect the new share buyback program, said Citigroup. The company is well-positioned to benefit from the multiyear drug development outsourcing trend, Citigroup said. The new price target is $45. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV