Entrepreneur Challenge To Get Young People To Work Using Skills They Already Have On The Internet!
Oliver Neely: "A few decades ago people were setting up businesses on every street corner, but the world has changed and technology is the driver behind that change. I believe that through a new education, an entrepreneurial education, we can show people of all ages new and exciting ways to create a living and enhance their abilities as professionals outside of the Internet too ... and it all starts with the 100-pound Challenge at YoungWebBuilder."
Have you been inspired by the concept of earning a living online? Do you feel it's time to unleash your inner entrepreneur? Check out the 100-pound Challenge today for your chance to get involved in the project that's set to change the face of entrepreneurialism in the UK and the web worldwide.
YoungWebBuilder.com was set up in 2012 by 20-year-old entrepreneur Oliver Neely and co-founder Stephen Ryan, 49, who through his 25 years of experience with major companies like BBC, IBM, and Codemasters built his own successful software company to 2.5million pounds. YoungWebBuilder.com averages 20,000 unique visitors each month who come to learn from Oliver and his writers who teach entrepreneurial and business strategy.
If you'd like more information on this topic, or you'd like to schedule an interview with Oliver Neely, please contact him on 44+08006126174 or you can email him.This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE YoungWebBuilder
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV