Meet Movon, A Free Design App That Instantly Creates "Micro-Videos" From Still Shots For Sharing Life's Smile-Inducing Moments
HADERA, Israel, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pictures are worth a thousand words, but they only capture a single moment – a frame, a slice of life. What if you could glimpse into that picture and see what was happening – the actions, reactions and special moments surrounding the click? No, we're not talking video – we're talking Movon!
Remember how in Harry Potter pictures in books and on walls were alive and in motion? Movon, a new mobile application ( http://movon.co ), makes the fantasy a reality. Movon takes regular still shots from mobile devices, and turns them into 1.5 second micro-videos that show the "full picture" – movements, expressions and emotions.No need to watch long videos to get to the point - Movon's are quick, and pack a punch in a few split seconds. When you see a movon, you don't just say, "nice" and swipe on – you can't help smiling and laughing and watching them over and over again. Movon is being offered free and will stay that way, according to Meir Ben Shitrit, CEO of Movon: "Movon lets you create mini-clips built from a sequence of pictures, just like an innovative photo booth," says Ben Shitrit. "It's not a still, it's not a video, it's something new – it's a movon. And the minute you look at one, you can't stop smiling. Especially pictures of your kids – every time I take a movon of my daughter, she's jumping, or laughing or making funny faces – you just don't get that in a regular picture!" With one click, users can capture moments, create movons and share them on Movon or with friends via social media, text messages and email. Follow your friends and see their movons, comment, interact and share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV