DALLAS, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hotels.com® is getting amped for a Twitter sweepstakes in the U.S. and Canada from Monday, March 25 through Friday March 29, 2013 in celebration of the new Hotels.com TV advertisement featuring animated rock stars.
The new broadcast creative from Hotels.com, Travelin' Band, follows a fictitious band on the road that looks to Hotels.com to book their hotel stays every step of the way through their overnight success. Smart, the friendly and ever-knowledgeable Hotels.com concierge escorts the band throughout their booking process where we see them book nearby last minute rooms via their Hotels.com mobile booking app.
Hotels.com Twitter followers can enter to win a $50 music gift card and a set of ear buds by simply tweeting to @hotelsdotcom using the hashtag: #TravelinSweeps. One winner from the U.S. and one from Canada will be selected daily during the entry period in a random drawing of all entries received on that day."Time is a precious commodity for our consumers, and Hotels.com helps customers find the perfect hotel deal at the perfect place at any time via our mobile apps," said Taylor L. Cole, APR, travel expert for Hotels.com. "Depicting the immediacy of getting a hotel in a fun situation like a band on the go helps bring this notion to life." Hotels.com designed this ad in partnership with Young & Rubicam Midwest to underscore the growing popularity and usage of mobile devices while traveling and to spotlight the company's ultimate expertise—finding you the perfect place, every step of the way. With the recent release of the new Windows 8 app, Hotels.com can now offer even more mobile customers access to almost 200,000 hotels worldwide in more than 25,000 destinations, more than 20,000 last-minute deals, more than 7 million user reviews and last-minute hotel rooms close to their location. Terms and conditions apply. ###
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV