Kimberly-Clark (KMB) ($95.66 vs. $83.79 on Dec. 26): Set a multi-year high at $96.50 on March 5. My monthly value level is $91.33 with a weekly risky level at $100.34. The weekly chart profile is negative but overbought with the five-week MMA at $92.38.
(KO) ($40.04 vs. $36.73 on Dec. 26): Set a multi-year high at $40.67 on July 31 and the stock challenged this high last Thursday. My monthly value level is $37.00 with a quarterly pivot at $39.18 with my semiannual risky level at $42.26. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $38.67.
Pepsico (PEP) ($78.64 vs. $69.43 on Dec. 26): Rallied to $79.27 Friday to challenge its January 2008 high at $79.79. My semiannual value level is $75.53 with an annual pivot at $77.05 and annual risky level at $79.02. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $75.46.
Procter & Gamble (PG) ($77.27 vs. $68.52 on Dec. 26): Set a multi-year high at $77.82 on March 20. My annual value level is $75.13 with an annual risky level at $78.73. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $75.59.At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV