- Customers begin by identifying the people or servers they wish to manage within the organization.
- They search for and link ESI repositories (mailboxes, hard drives, etc.) to each person or server.
- Using Attender Online's flexible workflow architecture , customers can develop comprehensive policies that allow an organization to examine, copy, move, delete or report on ESI target data using a variety of selection criteria.
- They can create policies by combining a workflow with the appropriate groups, people or servers then begin running those policies on a scheduled basis to manage the environment.
- Finally, software agents installed within a customer's network administer or enforce Attender Online policies. This secure hybrid approach ensures that sensitive information is efficiently managed without ever leaving that network.
Sherpa Software Announces Cloud-Based ESI Management Service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts