- 94 percent of the fully undetected malware found on networks was delivered via web browsing or web proxies.
- 70 percent of malware left identifiers in their traffic or payload that can be used by security teams for detection.
- 40 percent of seemingly unique malware are actually repackaged versions of the same code.
- FTP is a highly-effective method for introducing malware to a network. 95 percent of malware delivered via FTP went undetected by antivirus solutions for more than 30 days.
- Modern malware is highly adept at remaining undetected on a host device. The review identified 30 different techniques for evading security and more than half of all malware behaviors were focused on remaining undetected.
Palo Alto Networks Research Shows Real-Time Apps And FTP Are Preferred Targets For Malware
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.