In the military, “Got your six” means “I’ve got your back” and Wells Fargo demonstrates this sentiment through a $1 million sponsorship of Got Your 6, the entertainment industry-backed campaign devoted to changing the conversation around military veterans in America such that veterans and military families are seen as civic assets and leaders who will reinvigorate our community.
This two-year commitment to the Got Your 6 campaign will kick off with the first ever “Veteran Hiring Week”, which is taking place March 25 th – 29 th and is presented by Wells Fargo. The series of initiatives are in Los Angeles and New York City and include two job fairs for veterans and their family members. These events will highlight the benefits of hiring veterans and their family members into the American workforce.
“Wells Fargo is proud to support our nation’s returning veterans and their families,” said Brian McCullough, Wells Fargo Military Affairs program manager. “By embracing and sponsoring the mission of Got Your 6, we are furthering our commitment to making a significant impact on the lives of men and women who have served our country so well.”
The sponsorship of Got Your 6 is in addition to Wells Fargo’s previous $35 million commitment to military members and veterans, which includes real estate owned (REO) property donations and support to qualifying nonprofits, hiring and mentoring initiatives, customized financial education efforts, and funds for philanthropic donations and sponsorships.Within the next five years, more than 1 million servicemen and women will be returning home, bringing with them the valuable skills and abilities from their time in service. With “Veteran Hiring Week,” Got Your 6 and Wells Fargo are affirming that now, more than ever, our nation has the opportunity to embrace and empower returning veterans to become leaders in workplaces across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV