8. -- Children's Place Retail Stores (PLCE) said Tuesday fiscal fourth-quarter earnings declined 1% and it anticipates first-quarter adjusted earnings of 60 cents to 65 cents a share, well below analysts' expectations of $1.20 a share.
9. -- Mattress Firm Holding (MFRM) is expected by analysts Tuesday to report fourth-quarter earnings of 32 cents a share on revenue of $261.5 million.
10. -- The Italian Supreme Court overturned Amanda Knox's acquittal for the 2007 murder of her roommate and said she should be retried.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV