- Net revenue for the second quarter 2013 was $834.4 million, compared to $962.7 million in the second quarter 2012.
- University of Phoenix Degreed Enrollment was 300,800, a 15.5% decrease from the prior year second quarter, and New Degreed Enrollment was 38,900, down 20.1% from second quarter 2012.
- Operating income was $29.8 million, compared to $103.7 million from the prior year second quarter.
- Income from continuing operations attributable to Apollo Group was $13.5 million, or $0.12 per share, compared to $62.2 million, or $0.49 per share in the second quarter 2012.
Apollo Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.