CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced today it has been awarded a contract valued in excess of US$80 million by JKC Australia LNG Pty Ltd. The scope of work includes the engineering, procurement, construction and pre-commissioning for non-cryogenic storage tanks for the Ichthys Project LNG facilities in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
“We are pleased to continue our relationship with JKC on this project,” said Luke Scorsone, Executive Vice President and Group President, Fabrication Services. “This award builds on CB&I’s involvement in many of the major LNG and other oil and gas projects in this region, and we are well positioned to support the infrastructure development needs of these important projects.”
Project completion is scheduled for 2015.
About CB&ICB&I (NYSE: CBI) is the most complete energy infrastructure focused company in the world and a major provider of government services. Drawing upon more than a century of experience and the expertise of approximately 50,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality. For more information visit www.CBI.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV