34 Credit Unions Sign Contract With CUETS Financial For Credit Card Services
VANCOUVER, March 25, 2013 /CNW/ - In a precedent-setting collaboration led by SCCU Solutions Centre, 34 British Columbia credit unions have signed a contract for credit card services with CUETS Financial.
The agreement aligns contract dates, and provides opportunity for streamlined promotion and support of the CUETS products and services.
"This is an excellent example of how credit unions bring value to constituents by working through the Solutions Center," says Shelley McDade, CEO of Sunshine Coast Credit Union and Chair of the Solutions Centre Advisory Committee. "These are the benefits of true collaboration."
SOURCE SCCU Solutions Centre
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV