34 Credit Unions Sign Contract With CUETS Financial For Credit Card Services
VANCOUVER, March 25, 2013 /CNW/ - In a precedent-setting collaboration led by SCCU Solutions Centre, 34 British Columbia credit unions have signed a contract for credit card services with CUETS Financial.
The agreement aligns contract dates, and provides opportunity for streamlined promotion and support of the CUETS products and services.
"This is an excellent example of how credit unions bring value to constituents by working through the Solutions Center," says Shelley McDade, CEO of Sunshine Coast Credit Union and Chair of the Solutions Centre Advisory Committee. "These are the benefits of true collaboration."
SOURCE SCCU Solutions Centre
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV