Frost & Sullivan: Higher Demand From Automotive, Consumer Electronics Verticals Drive Sensor Manufacturing Contracts
Participants have to innovate strategies to stay afloat in the intensely competitive market, which includes not only large international companies but numerous small-scale Chinese manufacturers as well. To remain relevant, sensor manufacturers are striving to improve their products' quality, flexibility, reliability, and compatibility in extreme environmental conditions.
"Technology innovations such as wireless will also be vital for growth," noted Jia. "Local and international companies need to collaborate continuously and invest in manufacturing factories and R&D activities to enhance technologies and eventually, prompt higher adoption of sensors."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Zhenhua Chen, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Chinese Sensor Contract Manufacturing and Exports Market is part of the Sensors & Instrumentation Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: World Pressure Sensors and Transmitters Market, World Emerging Sensors Markets, Global Flow Sensors and Transmitters Market, and Asia Pacific Sensors Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts