Hard Money Lender Announces Hiring Of Company Treasurer
GREENVILLE, S.C., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lima One Capital is pleased to announce the hiring of Josh Woodward to the position of Treasurer. Lima One Capital is a hard money lender Atlanta, GA, specializing in providing first mortgage loans to real estate investors for the purchase and renovation of residential investment homes.
"Josh is a dynamic financial professional and an emerging leader. He is highly-skilled and uniquely driven," states Founder and CEO of hard money lender Lima One Capital, John Warren. "We are very excited to have him join our team."
Prior to joining Lima One Capital, Josh held a variety of corporate finance positions at Bank of America including roles in supply chain, consumer banking, and, most recently, capital management. He was the lead analyst covering the bank's Home Loans and Deposits portfolios, representing over $60 billion in combined assets. Josh has also worked for General Electric in Atlanta and Georgia Bank & Trust in Augusta, Georgia. Josh graduated with a B.S. in Financial Management from Clemson University in 2010."It's just a tremendous opportunity. Of all the hard money lenders in Georgia, Lima One Capital has an exceptional reputation and has delivered a ton of value as to its clients," states Woodward. "The future is very bright at Lima One and I am excited to come on board and continue to build the firm's financial infrastructure." Lima One Capital takes pride in being very different from other hard money lenders in GA. The company is transforming the hard money lending industry with its highly competitive and straightforward rates, the length of its loans, and its unmatched customer service. Josh recently moved from Charlotte to Greenville. He enjoys sports, outdoors, and traveling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV