EToro Recognized As One Of The Hottest FinTech Firms In Europe
LONDON, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
eToro , the world's largest social investment network has been placed on the 2013 FinTech50 Watchlist, a shortlist of fifty companies in Europe that are redefining financial services through technology. The List, a collaborative project by The CEO Agenda, ICON Corporate Finance, Hotwire, Silicon Valley Bank and Fox Williams, is the first of an annual exercise to track one of the fastest moving sectors in technology.
The inaugural FinTech 50 Watchlist is based on the expertise of the Watchlist Panel, ten industry leaders from across the financial services and technology industry. The panel convened at the end of 2012 to debate and selects the top companies that demonstrate the potential to become a game-changer in FinTech or the competitive staying power to continue being one.
'FinTech' - financial technology - is a tremendous growth sector in Europe, and it's not just the traditional players getting in on the act. Entrepreneurs and established companies from different backgrounds are using technology to transform financial services across the board: from consumer finance to payments to whole new verticals such as peer-to-peer lending and crowd funding.eToro was selected as part of the FinTech 50 Watchlist and offers online social investment services to its network of over 2.75 million investors worldwide. eToro's vision of a democratized, simplified, and social marketplace has taken the world by storm as the company's eToro OpenBook platform has enabled both novice and experienced traders to benefit from an open stream of shared information across all levels of the trading experience. With an array of unique social investment tools, eToro has made it possible for any member of its network to harness the wisdom of the crowd by copying the trading activity of the top performing traders in the network.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV