Indian Oil Corporation Awarded The Heavyweight Maharatna Award By DSIJ
NEW DELHI, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Dalal Street Investment Journal (DSIJ), India's No. 1 investment magazine today announces the winners of its 4 th Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) Awards 2012; presented to PSUs in recognition of the excellence of performance and their contribution to the Indian economy. The coveted awards were given away by Chief Guest, Mr. Ajit Singh, Honorable Union Minister of Civil Aviation and Guests of Honor Mr. Uma Shankar, Secretary Ministry of Power Government of India. The event also saw attendance of number of CMDs, Directors and top officials of leading PSU's.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV